You can unlock additional funds to support our lifesaving service - at no extra cost to you!

With Gift Aid, charities like Wiltshire Air Ambulance can claim back the tax you've paid on your donations. That means for every £1 you donate to our charity, the government gives us an extra 25p - at no additional cost to you. 

Once you sign up for Gift Aid, you're all set. Any future donations you make to Wiltshire Air Ambulance are automatically covered, and we can even claim for donations you've made in the past four years. 

In other words, you sign up once and have a huge impact for years to come.

The helicopter in flight over a White Horse in Wiltshire.

Please complete the following form to update your Gift Aid status

Gift Aid

Update your Gift Aid eligibility

By ticking the box, I understand Gift Aid is reclaimed by Wiltshire Air Ambulance from the tax that I pay for the current tax year. If I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations, it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Wiltshire Air Ambulance will reclaim 25p in tax back for every £1 I donate.

Please notify the charity if you:

• Want to cancel this declaration
• Change your name or home address
• No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains


Your questions about Gift Aid, answered.

Gift Aid is something the government made to help charities like Wiltshire Air Ambulance. When people like you donate to WAA and use Gift Aid, we can get back some of the tax you paid on your donation - directly from the government and without additional cost to you.

By completing the above form, you will be allowing us to claim Gift Aid. Alternatively call our office on 01225 300536 and we can arrange this for you.

You are eligible for Gift Aid if you are a UK income or capital gains taxpayer.

And if you are a higher rate taxpayer, you can claim back the difference between the higher and basic tax rate on your donation yourself (for example, if you donate £100 to Wiltshire Air Ambulance, we get a total of £125, and you can claim £25 yourself.

Gift Aid can be claimed on donated items and money provided they are gifts. As a UK taxpayer, you can claim as an individual on:

  • one-off or monthly cash donations 
  • personal donations made in celebration or memory
  • donations to sponsored events.

Certain donations are not eligible:

  • fundraising events that require purchasing tickets (e.g. prize draws, raffles, tombolas)
  • items bought in our charity shops
  • proceeds from group collections
  • donations made by companies

You can cancel the declaration at any time by emailing your full name and address, including your postcode, to or by calling 01225 300536.

Middlewick House Open Garden

Visit the beautiful garden of Nick and Annette Mason on 8-9 June.

The family-friendly weekend is back and includes plenty of stalls to browse, with lots of items for sale, including jewellery, plants, candles and art.

Book tickets in advance to save!

Find out more

The exterior of Middlewick House, with five sports cars parked on the lawn in front