Governance and Finances
It is vitally important to us that we are accountable to our staff, volunteers, supporters, donors, suppliers and those who we fly to.
OUR STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- To continue in all and any circumstances, to provide an Air Ambulance service - based in Central Wiltshire - and primarily for the people of Wiltshire and adjacent counties and those passing through the county.
- To optimise our operating hours so as to meet the Air Ambulance needs of our beneficiaries
- To use independent research to inform on the best operational and clinical procedures and staffing arrangements.
- Whenever and wherever possible, to have working relationships with partners and stakeholders, including the Ambulance Service, Hospital Trusts, Wiltshire Police, other Air Ambulance charities and service and funding commissioners.
- To continue to provide a service free of charge to the public.
As an organisation, Wiltshire Air Ambulance is committed to openness and transparency.
You will find a full set of our Annual Report and Audited Accounts by clicking this link. This will help you to understand the following:
- The vision and values that guide what we do and how we do it.
- The standards and benchmarks we measure ourselves and others against.
- Progress we've made and lessons we've learned.
Annual General Meeting 2014
Please click here to view the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2014.