Governance and Finances
It is vitally important to us that we are accountable to our staff, volunteers, supporters, donors, suppliers and those who we fly to.
OUR STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- To continue in all and any circumstances, to provide an Air Ambulance service - based in Central Wiltshire - and primarily for the people of Wiltshire and adjacent counties and those passing through the county.
- To optimise our operating hours so as to meet the Air Ambulance needs of our beneficiaries
- To use independent research to inform on the best operational and clinical procedures and staffing arrangements.
- Whenever and wherever possible, to have working relationships with partners and stakeholders, including the Ambulance Service, Hospital Trusts, Wiltshire Police, other Air Ambulance charities and service and funding commissioners.
- To continue to provide a service free of charge to the public.
As an organisation, Wiltshire Air Ambulance is committed to openness and transparency.
You will find a full set of our Annual Report and Audited Accounts by clicking this link. This will help you to understand the following:
- The vision and values that guide what we do and how we do it.
- The standards and benchmarks we measure ourselves and others against.
- Progress we've made and lessons we've learned.
Annual General Meeting 2014
Please click here to view the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2014.
What We Do
Real Life Stories
Luca's Story from Salisbury
On the 25th August 2001, when Luca was 16 months old, he suffered an accident which scalded his legs from the nappy area down. He was admitted...Continue Reading